Men are visual creatures. We simply are. That has been scientifically proven, countless times, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Even though men have different fetishes and preferences, we all turn our heads when we see a beautiful woman walking down the street. When it comes to sex, however, it’s impossible to have a visual confirmation that a woman has climaxed. Sure, she may squirm, shake, moan and scream, but we all know – some women fake it and some women just aren’t as vocal. Wouldn’t it be amazing to actually see your girl organising? How hot would that be? How empowered would you feel? Let’s face it, knowing you’ve given her an amazing orgasm is a tremendous ego boost and there is no shame in that.
Men can’t fake orgasms – we either ejaculate or we don’t. Our women know whether they’ve managed to make us come or not. If you want to give your girl an orgasm she’ll never forget, then you need to learn how to make her ejaculate. While it’s true that not all women can do that, it doesn’t hurt trying, does it? Besides, according to recent research, many more women can ejaculate than we originally thought.
If you are interested in cam girls with powerful female ejaculate , Megacam.Tv is the place for you.
How to Make a Woman Squirt
1. Prepare your place – Men aren’t supposed to be into foreplay, or at least that’s what movies and TV shows lead us to believe. Whether foreplay is your favorite part of the entire thing or not, you can still make it enjoyable for you and your girl both. Do not tell her you’re planning on making her squirt – she might get nervous, especially if she’s insecure, but do your best to make the night special. Dim the lights, let her get into some sexy clothes. You can even put some music on, whatever you want. Take a shower, change the sheets. Get some lube too, you might need it.
2. Warm her up – Women love to be controlled. The biggest turn on, for most girls, is when a man takes control, gives her what she wants, puts her in her place. But, you have to start slow. Give her a nice massage, whisper in her ear (or talk dirty, if she’s into that). Touch her everywhere. If you’ve been with this girl for a while, you know what her biggest turn ons are. The goal is to make her relax and to make her dripping, soaking wet. You can even go down on her, just to heat things up.
3. Get in the position – After you take the time to warm things up, you need to get your girl in the right position. Make her lie on her back, spread her legs and place a pillow under her ass. This should be comfortable for her, but it should also give you great access to her clit and the G-spot. If you’re worried about too much fluid getting out (you probably aren’t), you can put a towel underneath her too, but make sure not to freak her out.
4. Stimulation – This part is key, so read carefully. If you really want to know how to make a woman squirt, you have to do these things. Ideally, in this order. First, stimulate her clit for a few minutes using your tongue and lips. She should already be pretty wet if you followed through on the first 3 steps, but eating her out now will: a) turn her on more and b) make her feel relaxed and shut her brain off (you don’t want her to get nervous). After a few minutes, slowly insert your finger insider her. Insert it with your palm facing up. This is important. Depending on how wet she is (some girls just never get too wet) you may want to consider using lube. Rub her front vaginal wall and then try the “come here” motion with your middle finger – try different techniques and pay attention to how she’s responding to them. Keep doing what makes her feel good for a while, pay attention to her body language (especially if she’s not a vocal girl).
5. The deed – Be patient, you’re almost there. If you want to know how to make a woman squirt, you need to know where her G-spot is. In case you don’t, after doing everything described in the first 4 steps, you’ll be able to feel it under your finger – it’s a spongy, almond-shaped area, a couple of inches inside her. Keep fingering her like this, stimulate the G-spot – you may feel the frontal wall of her vagina getting a bit swollen. Don’t worry though, that’s how you want it to be. That’s her G-spot, getting bigger. At this point, she may start moaning louder, or shaking uncontrollably.
6. “I need to pee” – Not really the words you want to hear in bed, right? Wrong! This is what she may say out loud if you keep going, especially if she’s never squirted before. Don’t worry, you’re on the right track. She is supposed to feel like she needs to pee. Reassure her and tell her everything’s OK. Tell her you’re going to make her squirt, tell her to relax because she’s about to have the most intense, earth-shattering orgasm of her life. Do as you will, you know her better than anyone, but make sure to reassure her she can let go.
7. Give it to her – If you’ve managed to make her relax (some girls can’t get over the fact that they feel like they need to pee) just keep going, do what you’ve been doing. Use your fingers, touch her nipples, her breasts, stimulate her more. Again, watch her body language, pay attention to how she’s responding to what you’re doing and don’t stop stimulating her. She should be getting really close now, so the only thing you need to worry about is where do you want her to ejaculate.
There you go. The eternal question, how to make a woman squirt, has been answered. As you can see, it’s not as complicated as it seems. If you do everything described in this guide and if you do it properly, your girl will squirt if she is able to. She will squirt and she will remember the orgasm you’ve given her. Forever.